From wood to pulp to fiber – this is Lenzing.
We weave innovation and respect into sustainability. Our technology inspires the fashion and hygiene industries to make better decisions. We work towards a circular economy and a Carbon neutral future for you and generations to come.
Make the right choice and contribute to our GOOD FIBRATIONS!
For the area of Marketing Communication, Textile in Lenzing Group located in Shanghai, China we invite Marketing Communication experts to submit applications for the role as
Marketing Communication Supervisor
Ref No: 3247
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role
1. Event management
1）Trade fairs – cooperate with the organizer of the trade fair to select booth location, work with an agency to design and decorate the Lenzing booth and take care of activities in the booth.
2）Workshop, seminars, events, and roadshows- cooperate with the association and or customers to organize Lenzing activities to promote Lenzing brands and products to value chain customers.
2. PR and advertising.
1）Work with an agency to develop PR for Lenzing activities to promote Lenzing news
2) Work with media and agencies to develop advertising.
3. Social media
1) In charge of the operation of Lenzing group's WeChat account, Lenzing WeChat video channel,
2) Work with agency and Textile media for livestreaming, and short video promotions on Lenzing WeChat or the third-party WeChat.
4. Branding and product materials
1) Localize related Lenzing branding and product communication materials (brochure, poster, PPT and other documents.
Our expectations for this exciting role
- Bachelor's degree or above; Major in Marketing, Communication, Business management textile or related field;
- 5-8 years of working experience in Marketing Communication function;
- Textile or retail industry is preferred;
- Has knowledge and experience in marketing communication operations including events management, social media communication and PR.
- Work-life balance with flexible working & home office opportunities, depending on your role
- Inspiring personal development program with access to extensive online Learning platform and formal training by experts
- The chance to make an impact within a Sustainable and innovative industry leader
- Collaborative international working environment
- Involvement with our diverse & inclusive company culture
We offer a performance-oriented pay, as well as excellent development opportunities in the Lenzing Group. Additionally you will also take part in the Lenzing bonus system.
Are you interested in this position? I am looking forward to your online application.
Your contact person: Elly Yao
Phone number: +86 3315 2438 219